Mobile technology has become an essential tool for frontline social workers, enabling them to work more flexibly and saving significant time.
The ability to record and archive mobile phone conversations, voicemails and text messages and recall them offers social workers and managers a clear advantage in demonstrating compliance and mitigating risk:
- Supports working practices with ability to record and archive mobile phone calls and texts.
- Reassures staff by capturing an accurate account of what was said.
- Provides evidence-based accountability and mitigates risk.
The TeleWare Mobile Recording Compliance solution from Proximity is simple and effective and offers a seamless user experience. It only requires replacement of the SIM card. Once installed, all calls and text messages can be automatically recorded and archived on a secure platform.
- Works with leading mobile handsets
- Low cost per user and low support costs
- Provides stringent corporate governance